1. Clinique Cheek Pop in Peach Pop - Clinique £16.50
2. Barry M Silk Nail Paint in Truffle - Superdrug £3.99
3. Clarins Lotus Facial Oil - Debenhams £32.00
4. Too Faced Sweetheart Perfect Flush Blush in Something about Berry - Sephora $30.00
1. I know these have been widely promoted by the big bloggers and this is probably the reason that I desperately want one! I am such a sucker for a pretty product. I think the shade "Peach Pop" would suit every skintone too.
2. I love Barry M and these look so gorgeous. Truffle looks to be the perfect sophisticated nude.
3. I am just recently getting into facial oils and I have heard good things about Clarins' offerings. Lotus is the one designed for oily/combination skin so perfect for me.
4. Again, fancy packaging is what has done it for me here. I do think the berry tones of this blusher are unusual but still wearable.