Thursday, 12 June 2014

Sleek Makeup Brow Kit in Dark | Review and Swatches

Hello

After my beloved Clinique Superfine Eyebrow pencil bit the dust I felt ready for a change. After asking around on Twitter the Brow Kit from Sleek was a resounding winner and I purchased the "Dark" option.


I actually bought this back in February and was desperate to blog about it straight away but I wanted to give it a fair trial before posting about it.


In the kit you get a brow wax, a brow powder, a wax brush, a powder brush and a pair of tiny tweezers. The only thing I haven't used is the tweezers so I can't comment on those sorry.

To use you apply the wax using the flat angled brush to give your eyebrows the shape that you require. As the brush is quite thin you can be as detailed as you want. After the wax is on you then pat the powder on, with the other brush, over the wax to fill them in.

T: Wax, M: Powder, B: Both

I was so scared of using this at first but I absolutely love it now, I can't believe I was using a pencil for all these years! My eyebrows stay on all day and still look perfect by the time I get home from work.


I don't really know what is wrong with my face in the above but I think my eyebrows look really natural and full.

You can buy the Sleek Brow Kit for £8.49 at Superdrug which is a total bargain as mine is lasting me ages.