- Lush Hoppity Poppity Bath Bomb - Lush - £2.50
- Revlon Lip Butter in Sugar Plum - Boots - £7.99
- Clinique Pop Lip Colour - Boots - £16.00
- Superfacialist by Una Brennan Rose Cleanser - Boots - £7.99
1. Easter is one of my favorite times of year, no doubt because everything is adorned with rabbits. Hoppity Poppity is a snip at £2.50 and the perfect way to enjoy a guilt-free Easter treat. Not that I have any guilt about scoffing a huge chocolate egg, lets just get that out there.
2. I have 3 Lip Butters from Revlon and I would love to expand my collection. Sugar Plum is an unusual shade for me but I know I love the formulas and the pigmentation - just got to get out of my comfort zone!
3. How pretty? I never really visit the Clinique stand any more, I do find that the lower priced offerings of other brands are just as good. After seeing these popping up left, right and centre on some of my favourite blogs I think I may have to invest. From what I can gather they are a Boots exclusive.
4. I love the Superfacialist range and I do love trying a new cleanser. Rose has really grown on me recently and I don't think you can beat a cream cleanser and a flannel in a morning. I think the pricepoint is excellent too, as you get 150ml.