Monday, 13 July 2015

Bunny Box - July* | The Best Monthly Subscription Box?

Hi guys

Hope you all are well! Long time readers will know about my little furry companion Karl and his antics but I have noticed that there are quite a few new people *waves* so here is a quick introduction.

Karl is a miniature English Lop (so I'm told) and is 4 next month. He is a cheeky little chap who can often be found hiding where he shouldn't be or nibbling on a slipper.


Rabbit Subscription Box

Karl is a house rabbit who is really spoiled in honesty, I mean, he has a blanket with his name on - he really rules the roost in our house.

Being primarily a beauty blogger I often see beauty box subscriptions and the occasional dog/cat one but nothing for a very spoiled bunny. When I discovered Bunny Box I thought it sounded perfect. After reading up on the company I have discovered that Bunny Box was founded by Stuart Cookney who wanted to buy a box for his bunny, Mr Buttons, but couldn't find any available. A man after my own heart I think!

Bunny Boxes contain natural products that are delicious and more importantly, safe. Each box contains a minimum of 6 items which is worth more than the cost of the individual box. So if you spoil your bun as much as I do it's a no brainer really!

So.. what's in July's box?

Rabbit Treats




I tend to buy all of Karl's treats from the Rosewood Naturals range anyway so I was so happy to see their inclusion in the Bunny Box. In fact he had only tried one of the treats before (Dandelion Delight) so you definitely get a good variety.

Karl's favourite things in this box were the Corn Rattle Rollers, the Ginko Plus and the Dandelion & Nettle Roots - he's not great with crunchy things due to his lack of teeth but they are easily broken so he can manage a little better! 


Rabbit Snacks
Rabbit Toys
Decisions, Decisions

Bunny Box is available as a one off purchase of £15 or you can subscribe for longer (3 months, 6 months etc) and it works out cheaper per box that way. Delivery is really quick too - and free! Karl's box was delivered to our neighbor who was definitely intrigued by it!

If you subscribe for a 3 month Bunny Box plan you can receive a free gift with your order by entering FREEGIFT at the checkout - what more incentive do you need really?

Have you tried Bunny Box? What did you think?